Skip to main content

Northville public schools

Main Menu Toggle
Parent Resources » Medical Forms

Medical Forms

Permission to Medicate

All students who take medication (including over counter medication) during school day, need to have the attached form filled out by doctor and parent.  All meds are kept in office with exception of inhalers and epi pens that students may carry.