Preparing for Transition Day
At the beginning of each school year, families must complete the Annual Registration which contains important information, links to important documents and required confirmation of your review of these documents for each of your students enrolled at Northville Public Schools. This will open some time in mid August.
- MiStar ParentConnection Annual Registration: Parent and student should be present when completing this as there are documents that both parent and student should review. Once completed, digital signatures are required for both student and parent.
- Parents will now be able to complete the Annual Registration from the ParentConnection mobile app or desktop application. For the mobile application, please search for Q ParentConnection from the App Store.
- New families to the district should have received login information via email. Each parent or legal guardian should receive a login. If you did not receive one, there is a link to a ParentConnection Assistance Request Form on the ParentConnection login page.
Go to MiStar ParentConnection for more information and to begin to process.
When students check-in at Transition Day, we will verify that this has been completed. Anyone who has not completed will need to do so before participating in Transition Day.
School Picture Day Information
Lifetouch School Pictures can be ordered using this link and school code: EVTBDNZPQ
To participate in athletics at Northville Public Schools, you must complete the following:
- Student Code of Conduct: This includes athletic and extra-curricular code of conduct. Both of these forms are digitally signed on the northvilleschoolsregistration.org website
- Medical History and Physical Form: All students must have a current physical uploaded to FinalForms to participate in middle school athletics. A current-year physical is one given on or after April 15 of the previous school year.
- Pay to Participate: Because of restrictions by the Michigan High School Athletic Association, the governing body of athletics for middle schools and high school in the state of Michigan, interscholastic athletic competition is only available for 7th and 8th graders. However, there are many activities that 6th graders may participate in and some of these are athletic.
*All of the above forms are available on the Athletic Department page.