Required Annual Registration Documents
- Complete our Annual Online Digital Signatures: This platform allows parents and students to quickly and efficiently review and agree to our policies in order to have access to technology, participate in gym class, as well as other required annual policies. Each student needs to have a completed digital agreement on file. Parents should login to their account (or create a new account, if you have not logged in previously) on this system using a valid email address. Then, you will add your students under "Student Registration." Please note that student information is not pre populated in Registar. Parents add students each year. When completing this step, parent and student should be present as there are digital signatures needed.
You will receive a confirmation email to the account email you registered. Please print your confirmation email for your records and bring a copy to Transition Day. There is a sample email graphic on the right of this page.
- Complete Digital Signature for each student - REQUIRED! Please bring confirmation email receipt to Transition Day.
- You can also purchase optional items:
- Athletic Relief Fund Donation*
* REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges on purchases
- Lifetouch School Picture Order Form: This form will be mailed in your Transition Day packet in August. You can order online before picture day at mylifetouch.com. Instructions are available below.
- Emergency Card: New this year, parents will be able to add emergency contacts on MiStar ParentPortal. Login to the ParentPortal to complete the emergency contacts. Instructions will be available on the login page. Yellow emergency cards will be printed with your demographics and emergency contacts prefilled. You will receive this prefilled card for signature in your Transition Day packet. Please review and confirm auto filled information and return on Transition Day.
- ListServ: Sign up to receive essential district and building level information sent via email.